This week is the annual Goliad Massacre re-enactment at the Presidio La Bahia and kids declare open season on Easter Eggs with a hunt at Ethel Lee Tracy Park.
1. Wednesday, March 21: David Stockton at Moonshine
David Stockton, from Scott Taylor Band, will be playing solo at Moonshine on Wednesday, March 21! Great tunes start around 8pm. No cover charge
2. Wednesday, March 21: UHV Baseball vs. Texas A&M Corpus Christi
Mid-week baseball action between the UHV Jaguars and the Texas A&M Corpus Christi Islanders. Tickets $5 at the door. Gates open at 5:30.
3. Friday, March 23: Leonard Bernstein Tribute
The Victoria College Choirs and Victoria Civic Chorus will be performing pieces from stage works by Leonard Bernstein including West Side Story, Wonderful Town, and The Mass at the Leo J. Welder center for the Performing Arts.
4. Friday, March 23: Dr. Yahagi and the Mended Hearts at the Pumphouse
Dr. Yahagi and the Mended Hearts rock out on the Pumphouse patio. Reservations are recommended.
5. Friday, March 23: Mike Ryan at Schroeder Hall
San Antonio native Mike Ryan takes the stage Friday night at Schroeder Hall.
6. Friday, March 23: Puro Pinche Laughter Tour with Raymond Orta
Live comedy Friday night the Victoria Community Center with headliner Raymond Orta. Jon Stringer, Shawn Miller and Jon Gonzales also appear.
7. Saturday, March 24: Goliad Massacre and Living History Program
33rd Annual Goliad Massacre and Living History Program and Candlelight Tour. Take a stroll through the camps of both the Mexican and Texian armies and visit with reenactors as they go about their daily activities. Grab a front row seat for one of the battle reenactments that take place in front of Presidio La Bahia.
8. Saturday, March 24: Market on Main in Cuero
Check out the new market pavilion in Cuero with an abundant farmers market, food, drinks and music by Brandon Michael and True Country.
9. Saturday, March 24: Easter Egg Hunt
Easter egg hunt at the Ethel Lee Tracy Park with face painting, bounce houses and lots of fun. All are invited to this free event sponsored by Redeemer Lutheran Church.
10. Saturday, March 24: Aero Live Music Saturday: Barditch Hippies
Live music from the Barditch Hippies. No cover and family friendly until 10pm. Friendly, leashed dogs welcome!