This week’s event highlights include a fundraiser for the Victoria Bach Festival, a Friday night 5K, a Saturday morning 5K and the Riverside Food Truck Festival.
1. Tuesday 2/27: Bi-monthly Tasting Classes begin Tuesday at Aero Crafters. Taste the difference in classic white wine styles including sparkling, aromatic and oaked during the first Aero Tasting Class at Aero Crafters.
2. Wednesday 2/28: The Jerry James Band at Greek’s 205 every Wednesday. Jerry and the boys play on the patio (weather permitting) as Greek’s 205 serves up delicious steaks & salmon.
3. Thursday 3/01: Turn It Up Thursdays at Moonshine Drinkery with live music from The Scott Taylor Band.
4. Thursday 3/01 – Sunday 03/04: The Rockport Fulton Oysterfest is this weekend with live music, arts & crafts and oyster eating, shucking and decorating contests.
5. Friday 3/02: Once Upon a Fine Wine Book Club at Tasting Room at HEB Plus! The first three chapters of “Love in the Time of Cholera” by Nobel Prize recipient Gabriel Garcia Marquez is the first book assignment. The scent of bitter almonds always reminded him of the fate of unrequited love.
6. Friday 3/02: The Victoria Bach Festival hosts it’s annual fundraiser the Blue Topaz Jewel Ball featuring Two Tons of Steel at the Victoria Country Club.
7. Friday 3/02: A glow-in-the-dark 5k and fun run winds through the streets of downtown Victoria Friday night benefitting the Riding Therapy Center and the Smiles For Life Foundation!
8. Saturday 3/03: Celebrate UHV’s homecoming weekend festivities with a run through Riverside Park for the inaugural Jog for jaX 5K.
9. Saturday 3/03: The Riverside Food Truck Festival is this weekend featuring local and regional food truck flavors. Nom Nom Nom. Live music from Haven’s Edge.
10. Sunday 3/04: The Victoria Film Society hosts a FREE outdoor Oscar Watch Party downtown with a live performance from the music group Painter & Poet.
#todovictoria #victoriatx #thingstodo #entertainment #localevents #eventsinvictoria ? ???