Plenty TO DO this week, the No Chance Band returns to Moonshine Drinkery on Thursday night, the Victoria Livestock Show parade kicks off festivities on Saturday and an Academy Award nominated film “Lady Bird” screens at the Welder Center Saturday night.
1. Tuesday – Saturday: Tot Time at the Children’s Discovery Museum of the Golden Crescent. 11am
2. Tuesday 2/20: The Crossroads Community Band presents a Spring Concert Series at the Leo J. Welder Center for the Performing Arts. Free admission and open seating. 7:30pm
3. Wednesday 2/21: Karbach Brewing Pint Night at Aero Crafters. Buy a pint, keep the glass. 6pm – 7:30pm
4. Thursday 2/22: GenTX-Victoria Way to Pay Day at UHV. Learn about ways to pay for college and a receive assistance completing applications and exploring scholarship opportunities. 5pm – 7pm
5. Thursday 2/22: Johnny Bush & Johnny Rodriguez at The Leo J. Welder Center for the Performing Arts. 7:30pm
6. Thursday 2/22: No Chance Band at Moonshine. 21 & up. 9pm
7. Saturday 2/24: “Lady Bird” presented by the Victoria Film Society at the Leo J. Welder Center for the Performing arts. Doors open at 6pm. Music by Painter & Poet before the film starts at 7pm.
8. Saturday 2/24: Citizens Medical Center Run Against Cancer. DeLeon Plaza. Half Marathon at 7:30am. 5k at 8:30am.
9. Saturday 2/24: Brunch at Vela Farms on the Square. $19.95 all you can eat. 9am – 1pm
10. Saturday 2/24: Victoria Livestock Show Parade. Victoria Community Center, North Street. 9:30am
#todovictoria #victoriatx #thingstodo #entertainment #localevents #eventsinvictoria ? ???