Plenty TODO this week including the annual Empty Bowls event held Sunday February 4th. A fun community event with local art, music and food.
1. Wednesday 2/7 – Brown Bag Book Club at the Victoria Public Library. Bring a lunch and discuss the book of the month. This month: When Books Went to War by Molly Manning. 12:00pm – 1:00pm
2. Thursday 2/8 – Z Culinary Mardi Gras themed Cooking Show at Dick’s Food Store. Space is limited, call to reserve your seat. 4:30pm – 5:30pm
3. Thursday 2/8 – Haven’s Edge on the patio and steaks on the grill at Greek’s 205. 7:00pm – 10:00pm
4. Thursday 2/8 – The Rankin Twins Acoustic at Greek Bros. Oyster Bar, El Campo. Live contemporary country music. 7:00pm – 10:00pm
5. Friday 2/9 – Mardi Draw at the Victoria Art League. Jazz music, gumbo cook-off, beer, beads and art. 6:00pm – 10:00pm
6. Friday 2/9 – Masters of Wine and Symphony Gourmet Wine Dinner at Victoria Country Club. 6:00pm – 9:00pm
7. Saturday 2/10 – The Thermopylae Cup, USQ Official D2 Quidditch Cup. 9:00am – 5:00pm
8. Saturday 2/10 – 2018 Hot Rod Riot at Schroeder Hall. Music, mini-bike races, vendors, food, pin-up contest and more. 10:00am – 5:00pm
9. Sunday 2/11 – 14th Annual Victoria Empty Bowls. $15 per handcrafted bowl. Soup, bread, and drink included. Proceeds benefiting local agencies whose missions are to fight hunger. 11:00am – 2:00pm
10. Monday 2/12 – Maker Monday at the Victoria Public Library. Build and print 3D designs with Thinkercad. All ages welcome. Free. 4:30pm – 6:30pm
#todovictoria #victoriatx #thingstodo #entertainment #localevents #eventsinvictoria ? ???